Jenn, over at MX Momma, is doing 10 projects in 10 days.
It's a great way to get the motivation to get stuff done in your house.
She has provided a link-up, so you can start your own 10 in 10 and share it with the world!
Here's my 10 day list:
1. Winterize the outside (covering patio furniture, turning pots and birdbaths upside down, etc.)
2. Winterize the indoors (plastic on the windows)
3. Finish my Christmas wish list.
4. Buy the kids' Halloween costumes.
5. Make a Halloween treat.
6. Clean both vehicles
7. Sign the kids up for swimming lessons.
8. Cut trim for insides of kitchen cabinets
9. Finish taking glue off basement stairs.
10. Book salon appointments for my mother and me. (Certificates for massages/pedicures to use).
I'm actually going to be working on #9 a little bit every day, because there is no way that I can get the glue off in one day.
I think the 10 in 10 starts tomorrow, so start cheering for me!
Are you inspired to start a list now?