Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10-in-10 Day 1 & Kiddy Ghost Project

Here we are at the end of Day 1 on my 10 projects in 10 days challenge.
Day 1: Winterize the outside.


Mmmmmkay.
I brought some potted plants in.
I flipped the birdbath and planters.
I started taking the arm cushions off my wicker patio furniture.

This guy jumped out at me.



Done.


After making the hubby carefully check every single cushion for "friends," I now have a pile of cushions that need to be washed before stored.

Did I get all the winterizing done?

No.

But it's a good start.



Anyways, I have a cute Halloween project that you can do with your kiddos.



Paint the bottom of your kid's foot with white paint.

Press firmly onto black construction paper.

Add googly eyes and draw a ghoulish smile.

Hang and enjoy your ghost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails