Friday, October 15, 2010

10-in-10 Day:2 ; Kiddy Fall Wreath

Sorry I didn't post last night.
I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep a night for the past 2 weeks, and I'm really starting to feel it.

I did NOT get my day 2 goal done: winterize the inside.
I took out my window film, decided that I needed my hubby's help (but he get's home late from school), so I decided to wait.
While waiting, I decided to try out an adhesive remover (for the stairs) that my father-in-law brought home (from my sister-in-law's house).

This stuff instantly liquefied the glue. It's amazing. 10 times better than the adhesive remover I had bought.

The problem is that apparently my Menards doesn't carry it. Or at least I couldn't find it.

Anyways, after spending a few hours working on the stairs, by the time my hubby came home, my back was on fire.
There was no way I was going to put on window film.
Oh well....



BUT I do have another kiddy project to share with you!

Find a good maple/oak leaf and trace around it on construction paper for a template.

Make a bunch of yellow/orange/red leaves from construction paper with your template.

Cut the hole out of the middle of a paper plate.

Glue all the leaves on.

Punch out a small hole, attach some ribbon, and hang!


I have lots more projects to share, so keep coming back for tons of inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails