I can't believe it's already April!
With warm weather here (well, above 50 most days anyways), I can finally start getting projects done again!
My April Goals:
1. Fix the playhouse.
Actually, I just got done installing a doorknocker with a peephole in it today. I made some minor structural repairs, too.
Okay, I know I won't get all that stuff done, but I'm hoping for new windows and a doorknob this month.
2. Get all the lawn furniture out.
3. Find plans to make a circular bench to fit around a tree in the backyard.
4. Have a nice, small birthday party for my daughter, Hailey =)
5. Do something special for my husband and I's anniversary.
6. Finish trimming out the inside of my kitchen cabinets. I have 2 done, only 4 more to go!
7. Begin my island transformation!