Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bathroom Organization

Does anyone's bathroom vanity look like this?

I couldn't even change out the TP without an avalanche of magazines toppling over.

So I bought a mesh magazine rack from Walmart for $6.50, and screwed it into the cabinet door.

If you do this, just make sure that the door still closes properly. This may not work if you have a really small cabinet door.

Mmmmm....organizational bliss....

My husband, upon existing the bathroom, "Honey, I think that magazine rack is my favorite thing you've done to the house."

;)





7 comments:

  1. Talk about Bang for the Buck! I agree that that must be the best thing you could do in a house for so little money and such "return" on the money. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure genius! Seriously.
    - Suzanne
    justanotherhangup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!
    I'll have to feature this on my blog megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are brilliant, woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Better-Bath.com has some interesting solutions too.

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails