Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Get Rid of Crap Steak Stew

I made another "get rid of the crap that's going bad" meal tonight. This one's not for the kiddos (unless yours like spicy soup), but my husband likes it and so do it. My potatoes were about to spud, my red and green peppers were slightly wrinkly, and I needed to do something with a leftover steak.

Get Rid Of Crap Steak Stew
--------------------------------
-1 red bell pepper, diced
-1 green bell pepper,diced
-1 large cooked steak, cubed
-1/2 large red onion
-7 beef bouillon cubes
-7 cups water
-1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
-parsely
-garlic salt
-6 potatoes, cubed

1. Turn your crock on high.
2. Dump everything in. Go easy on the garlic salt, liberal on the parsely.
3. Let that sit for 5-6 hours.


You'll learn that dumping a bunch of leftovers into a crock is one of my favorite things to do. I hate wasting food, and you can make almost anything taste good in a soup. Empty out your fridge and give it a try tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails