Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still waiting

Mmmm....I love the smell of blueberry muffins. We made them out of the box, so no recipes today! But now that I remembered that I LOVE blueberry muffins, I'm going to find an awesome recipe, and tweak it of course.

It's really rainy today around my parts, but at least I don't have to water the outside plants! Always a bright side to everything, right?

There's a few projects that need finishing (windchimes, toadstool, shutters, etc.) but I don't think I'm going to make any progress.

Oh! And my son's appt. got moved to today, so I'm still waiting to find out if there is anything wrong with my dear son. Cross your fingers!

UPDATE! ----We went to the doc's, and everything is okay! He's just a weird little boy, and I'm okay with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails