Sunday, May 17, 2009

Get-rid-of-your-old-veggies-soup, instant cream of potato

ok ok, I know I've been neglected the recipes. But I have some "interesting" ones for ya tonight.

Soooo....I had to work all day, so I'm really lazy with the supper. But I still wanted to cook.
Then....I noticed that my veggies will be going bad soon. And I have NO MEAT in my house. Nothing. Nadda. So, here's the recipe that I made:

GET RID OF YOUR OLD VEGGIES SOUP
---------------------------------------------
Now, you need to use things that compliment each other. If you want to get rid of potatoes, pair it with green beans and corn.
But that wasn't the case.
Broccoli
Cauiliflower
Parsely
Celery
Carrots
chicken bouillon cubes
crap-load of water
egg noodles

Chop everthing up, dump everything in. It actually tasted really good! So now I made room in my fridge and didn't waste anything =)

Now here's a kicker:
I was making cream of potato soup. You can buy these cute little packets and just add milk and butter. I had it all set up, ready to get ride of my "almost bad" red potatos and..........crap, they're already spudding. K, we aren't eating those.
So I dumped a bunch of original potato flakes in, and BAM! turned it into yummy instant potatos! (After being around Emeril pots/pans I am now speaking like him)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails