Thursday, April 2, 2009

I live at Menards

Grrr, "Marie" drives me crazy. Just had to get that off my chest. Anyways....accomplished quite a bit today, for rotting on my comp seat for most of the day.

I feel a bit better than I did yesterday, so when I looked at the weather forcast and realized that today is going to be the warmest day in the next 10 days, I decided to "carpe diem" seize the carp.

So I raked out 2 of the gardens and came out with a heap of leaves. Yep, shoulda done that in the fall. Just one more to rake out, then I can start weeding. Then I started ripping up sod again in the back for the patio. 2 shovels and I got bored. Nuff of that.....I'll finish it when I have more patience.

Then I went to Menards and picked up my storm winow. Installed that. Yay! One thing off my BBQ list done!! (Well, I still have to build the table, but I'm excited anyways). And I also picked up these solar spotlights (only $10 for 2!) so I put them around the lilac bush out front. Found some cool puck lights that you can install on the floor of your deck, but it would set me back $40 for 10, which isn't that bad. But I thought I spent enough for today.

Last night Joe bought my a BHG bistro set for the front porch. Really cute! Now all I need is to build that stupid pergola on the porch for some privacy, lol. In due time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails