Monday, March 16, 2009

Brother's Birthday

Soooooo.....this week will be busy.

I will be heading back and forth from Menards to get a few things done around the house. Mainly deck/porch things.

I've had 5000 important calls to make today. One is that Will is getting different meds, because his brand is the ONLY brand that his insurance won't cover. So we are now going through the process of exhausting all other possibilities to prove to the company that he needs this certain type of meds. It's all politics, I swear. But at least he will have something. So hopefully that will be all settled by the end of this week.

And it's my brother's birthday today. 24 years today. I need to call him yet....

John and I as kids---

Blowing out our birthday candles---

No we aren't twins. My birthday is tomorrow. We celebrated our birthdays together most years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails