Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My 23rd Birthday!

Hay hay! It's my birthday!

And I'm probably the only one not going out for St. Patty's Day, lol. I've decided that I'm going to have the "perfect day" at home. I'm not talking to anyone that bothers me, and I want to do things that I enjoy. I actually want to work on my house today. I really enjoy doing home-improvment projects. So my adjenda:

1. Sleep in (done...stayed in til 9 am)
2. Rake debris outta the yard and get the gardens ready for spring.
3. Install Will's storm window
4. Do a MAJOR grocery shopping spree
5. Buy a new bistro set for the front porch (I'm sooo tired of chasing the flimsy "wicker" stuff off the porch)
6. And if our money comes in today.....go TRUCK shopping!!! Joe's car is biting the dust, and when you have as many kids/animals as we do, there's no point to having a car. A van/suv and a truck is all you need.
7. Eating at Scoops with my mom. Wanted something low-key this year so I don't have to worry about kids being crazy. Plus I think business has been slow for him lately, and a little piece of me will die if his business tanks.
8. Watch a movie/have a floor picnic with my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails