Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Years, everyone!

Did anyone do anything fun for the New Year?



It's time again to make resolutions, but before I do, I want to reflect on how well I did from last year's resolutions.
You can find the original post here.


1. I will fit into my old wedding dress.
Done! I tried it on a month ago, and I even had spare room! Would it be weird to ever have my old wedding dress altered? Haha....

2. Complete my first ever half marathon with my mom and family.

Never even tried. I think it was a combination of being too busy and not being fit enough. During the past year, however, I have doubled my stamina, so maybe I'll give it a whirl this year.

3. Learn how to sew.
Nope. Still never learned. However, I do have a sewing machine now. I just have to find the time...

4. Be proficient at using my new Cricut.
I'm now a pro.   ;)

5. And lastly, but most importantly to me, maintain (or heighten!) my 3.5 GPA.
I brought it up to a 3.658. I feel so proud of myself for keeping that resolution.




My 2011 Resolutions


1. Complete a marathon with my family. Do you think I'll make it this year? I hope so!
2. Potty train Hailey. I'm really getting tired of changing diapers. So is my wallet...

3. Get my LPN license. I will be able to become a Licensed Practical Nurse after a year into my degree.
View Image

4. Visit family more often. I see my husband's family quite often, but I don't get to see my side much at all. My family is huge (one grandma had 10 children, the other had 5), and I know it's impossible to stay in touch with everyone, but it would still be nice to see the family that is around the area.

5. Learn to sew. Maybe. Hopefully. I really wish that I had my craft room set up.




I can't wait to see what the new year brings!


What are some of your New Year's Resolutions??
I would love to hear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails