Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Resolutions

Yes, I'm cheesy. I love to make New Year's Resolutions!
So here's my 2010 Resolutions:
1. I will fit into my old wedding dress:
It's about 10-15 pounds away, but I'm dedicated to doing it! Better yet...
2. Complete my first ever half marathon with my mom and family:
I used to be fairly decent at running, an obvious trait from my mom's side of the family. They run quite a few races during the summer, so I want a slice of that action!
3. Learn how to sew. It would make my life (and my seamstress'.......mom) a lot easier. First thing's first: I need a sewing machine ;)
4. Be proficient at using my new Cricut:
I have a lot of plans for this, a few projects that you will see in the next 1-2 weeks.
5. And lastly, but most importantly to me, maintain (or heighten!) my 3.5 GPA.
This one's a huge deal for me. I never applied myself in high school, giving myself a 2.2 GPA.
I finally proved to everyone that I'm not an idiot, just formally lazy, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails