Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I was in a food coma today.

It was awesome.
=D

(Photos are from my "Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving.)


What I am thankful for this year:

*My family's health. It's been a rough year for many members of our families, but everyone is still here with us today, and for that I am truly thankful.
*The opportunity for my husband and me to continue our education. It's been a tough road, but I know it will be worth it in the end!
*My kids. My kids are great. My 5 year old is one of the top students in his class. My daughter knows the entire alphabet at 2 1/2 years old. My 10 year old shows more morals and appreciation than many of his peers. We are great parents, even though we were young when we had them.  ;)
*My forever-friends. This year has brought a lot of harsh realities to me. I have almost successfully weeded out the toxic friendships in my life. My supportive friendships mean so much to me. I never wanted to have sisters, but I'd imagine that some of my friendships are just as strong, if not more.
*My marriage. I know that he will be making me laugh every single day until the day I die (whether it be with him or at him). He grounds me. Sometimes I can be too serious, and he reminds me to just laugh.
*My Followers. I can't even begin to describe how important you all are to me. You make me feel important. You encourage me to better my home, my cooking....well...my life in general. Without you, I doubt I would have the motivation to accomplish as much as I have. You give me advice. You pick me up when others have beaten me down. Thank you SO much for everything!


Tell me what you are most thankful for. I'd love to hear it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails