Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunshine in the Storm

Things have been a little rough, lately, for my family.

You guys already know a bit of our troubles, and your support and encouraging words mean the world to me!

I just want everyone to peek at what we've been doing the past few days.


We've been down state for my eldest's All-Star State Tournament.
So far, our shining city hasn't lost!
Everyone's morale is high, and we are having a great time!

We also got to tour a plane for FREE.


And soon (depending on the tournament schedule and such), we will be touring a cave!


You see, times are rough for us, REALLY rough....but when the kids were very young, my husband and I said that our kids will never be deprived of experiences because of finances.
I want my kids to have every opportunity that every other kid has.

So, no, we can't take an awesome vacation this summer, but with very careful budgeting, I believe we have given our eldest a summer vacation worth remembering.

And I couldn't be more pleased ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails