Monday, July 19, 2010

And So It Begins...


We are finally back home, and I couldn't be more happy.

Our eldest and his All-Star team ended up getting 2nd place in the state tournament, which is AMAZING for our small little town.

After the 4.5 hour drive home, I spent the remainder of the night working on a 15 page book report.
This morning, I woke up at 2am to finish my book report.
At about 4am, I began to study for a huge exam that I needed to take at 7:30am. (Which I got a 91% on!! Woohoo!)

Once I got home, I made lunch and then brought my daughter to the doctor's office for some shots (she didn't even cry! Tough like her mama...)

Now I am making supper.


I haven't stopped moving. Ugh....but tonight I'm shooting for bed at 8pm, lol.

Anyways, we had a great time in the quaint city of Dodgeville, WI.


The Cave of the Mounds was amazing.


Anyways, I'm deciding to get off my mopey (mopie? mope-y? lol) butt and start being my old self again. I'm trying to find low/no cost projects for the house.

I already have one in mind, so stick around for that!
Now to just find the time....lol






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails