Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Hard Knock Life

I'm so glad that most my readers are sticking with me even with my lack of posting new and exciting projects.
It really warms my heart, everyone!

It may be a while before I can post anything. I have a feeling that the next few weeks/months may end up being personal postings.

You see, we have lost our primary source of income.

While this is devastating to our family, we have been in far worse situations than this, so I remain optimistic that everything will turn around for us soon.

We have just been taking it day by day, taking advantage of every opportunity available.

Actually, this has been quite a learning experience for me. I am learning a whole new meaning of the term "thrifty."


I hope to "see" everyone again soon!



3 comments:

  1. Brittany, praying for you and your sweet family. Keep the faith friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry Brittany. That kind of thing just makes me totally FREAK out to the max. I hope everything works out better for you in the end. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the things we think are bad in our lives turn out to be blessings in the long run. I hope this is one of those times for you.

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails