Friday, April 29, 2011

What girl doesn't love shoes?

Maybe it's because I work part-time in a shoe department, but

Too bad my budget doesn't love shoes as much as I do.

Good thing I only paid $3.95 after tax for these puppies:

My first pair of shoes that came with it's own shoe bag.

You can find these exact shoes at the retailer's website, Unfortunately, the stone color is discontinued, hence the amazing deal I scored (which I got from Younkers).
They also have them available cheaper on the Younkers website, but again, stone was discontinued.

Okay, though it's fun sharing my awesome deals and finds, I do have a project to show you! I just need to clean the room.....
Maybe tomorrow or Sunday? Yeah, I'm thinking that's the plan.
See you then!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails