Friday, April 29, 2011

What girl doesn't love shoes?

Maybe it's because I work part-time in a shoe department, but I....love....shoes.

Too bad my budget doesn't love shoes as much as I do.

Good thing I only paid $3.95 after tax for these puppies:

My first pair of shoes that came with it's own shoe bag.
(Squeal!)


You can find these exact shoes at the retailer's website, http://ninashoes.com/falana-gold--14508. Unfortunately, the stone color is discontinued, hence the amazing deal I scored (which I got from Younkers).
They also have them available cheaper on the Younkers website, but again, stone was discontinued.


Okay, though it's fun sharing my awesome deals and finds, I do have a project to show you! I just need to clean the room.....
Maybe tomorrow or Sunday? Yeah, I'm thinking that's the plan.
See you then!


1 comment:

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails