Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Really, Anthropologie?!

Are you really charging $198 for an old telephone?

I think I just saw one of these for $2 at Goodwill.



Other ridiculousness:
Please please please, tell me no one else would pay $2,100 for this easel.



Now, don't get me wrong, I love Anthropologie as much as the next gal, but sometimes they are just down right crazy.



Here's some not-so-crazy things I'm craving from Anthroplogie:

These unique magnifying sconces priced at $48.

It's not like anything else I've ever seen before.

Simple as that.




This mouse pad priced at only $12.


It's cute and clever.

It would make me giggle every time I saw it.




I've noticed that Anthropologie is a lot like Pottery Barn.
A lot of the stuff is things that you could find at a flea market. Everything is crazy high-priced. A closer look, however, will sometimes reveal quaint little finds, making the search worth it.


1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting site! By the way, the yellow telephone looks great!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails