Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pooped.

Wow, can you believe it's been a week since I posted anything?

I'm extremely sorry about my absence. I just haven't done any projects to post.

School has been kicking my butt. I promised myself I would never take an accelerated course ever again, but here I am, taking another one.
I've become well acquainted with my school's human cadavers...

My boys are also in summer sports. Today was the last day for my eldest's baseball, but he happened to make the All-Star League, so now we are doing series of tournaments.
My youngest son is also in T-ball.

I've been also getting ready for our annual 4th of July bash. It's a big hit with friends and family, so much preparation needs to be done!
Most of my energy is spent just keeping my head above water.

I haven't gotten my fence done yet, either. I am in the midst of arguing with Menards about a $75 rebate that should have arrived by now. I'm not a happy customer right now, let's put it that way...

I have, however, transplanted some lilac bushes and hostas. Now I just need to split my rhubarb <3


So, I will hopefully start doing some projects for you, again, soon!
This is how I feel like lately:

Pooped.



1 comment:

  1. You know it is summer and you are allowed to stop and take a break! :-) Seriously, I enjoy reading your posts, but can so relate to being exhausted and I'm not currently in school (was fortunate enough to do finish that up while working almost full time, but no kids yet, lol). So... try not to stress and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails