Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Reflection

Can you believe it's already May?!
That's so awesome!


Anyways, it's that time again to see how I did on my to-do list.

1. Fix the playhouse.
I at least wanted to get new windows and a doorknob on, but I exceeded that! The walls and most of the trim is put on!

2. Get all the lawn furniture out.
Kinda done. I still have my metal chairs in storage from my old patio table. I'm thinking about putting them around the fire pit...

3. Find plans for a circular bench to fit around my tree.

4. Have a nice, small birthday for my daughter, Hailey.
We went to McDonalds! Haha! I like doing that with really young kids.

5. Do something special for my husband and I's anniversary!
Well, I couldn't book couples massages, but I did build that awesome new patio table on my anniversary, so I'm going to check this one as "done!"

6. Finish trimming the inside of the kitchen cabinets.
Ummm....I did 1 1/2 more.... I still have 2 1/2 to go, plus the painting. I'll eventually get there...

7. Begin my island transformation!
My lord, I've wanted to start this for the past two months! The only progress I've made is purchasing the tools that I need to complete it. That's still progress, right?




Overall, it's been a pretty productive month!
This next month is probably going to be the busiest month of all!
I have a couple major projects coming up, and tomorrow you will find out what they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails