Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 30: Listen to Your Body


Your body sends you signals tons of times a day.
You get pangs in your stomach when you're hungry.
You get heavy eyelids when you're sleepy.

It's important not to ignore anything your body is trying to tell you.

Today, as soon as I woke up, I was running around like a mad woman. Get all kids bathed, dressed, wrap presents, pick up a cake, go grocery shopping, make lunch, clean the car....
Then coral a bunch of kiddos for a bowling birthday party.

It was quite the day.

I got home a little before 7pm, and thought,
"Hey, it's only 7! I can get a lot done before bed still!"

I got out my miter box and hand saw.
I stared at it.
Nope.
I couldn't bring myself to do any more labor today.

So I'm in the middle of playing video games with my husband instead =D.

Both my mind and body were exhausted today. My body was telling me to give me a break, already!


And I listened...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails