Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 24: Laugh Every Day

Laughter.
So good for the soul.
It's a calorie burner, that's for sure.
Not only that, but laughing more reduces your risk for heart disease.


I'm lucky that I have a funny family. Especially my son, John.

Mom: John, who do you want to invite to your birthday?
John: Ava, Claudia, Zoey A. and Zoey T.
Mom: What about Joseph? Isn't he your best friend at school?
John: Yes, but he's just my school friend. I don't want him to come to my birthday.
Mom: But he can be your friend after school, too. Let's invite him.
John: No, I want only GIRLS to be at my party!
Mom: Why?
John: Because they're cute.



I guess Joseph would be competition for the ladies, haha! Yeah....he's only turning 5.
What a kid...

Tell me the last funny thing you heard or saw. You'll be entered into my giveaway!
I'm thinking about throwing another item into the giveaway, but I'm not sure what yet...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails