Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 16: Feel Beautiful!

Day 16: Feel Beautiful
-------------------------
A confident woman is a beautiful woman!
I always feel more confident if I know that I'm looking like one hot mama, haha.

Check out Makupgeek.com
She saved my beauty routine!
I love this website so badly that it's saved on my phone.

Maybe if you win all this free loot...


(Pictured: Elizabeth Arden makeup case, 2 Elizabeth Arden lipsticks: Beauty & Fiesta, and a cute red tote)



To enter:
Just leave me a comment on any "31 Days..." series post letting me know how you accomplish these goals.




2 comments:

  1. nothing makes me feel more beautiful then a brand new pedi or a fresh new "do" from the salon! {neither of which I do often enough!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am letting everyone know that I have moved my blog to my new site www.itssoverycheri.com
    I need to ask you, to please go over and RE-SIGN up to follow me over there. Google won't let you take your Followers with you so you are no longer getting my info in your reader, unless you have gone over and signed up. Sorry if you have already done so, I am trying to go back and forth between both blogs as well as my new e-mail and my old e-mail.
    I have lots of fun things going on over at the new blog, so I hope you will hop on over and check it all out.

    I also have a new give-a-way going on.
    Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails