Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookie Cutter Ornaments

I made some more ornaments today!
Some backstory:
I went shopping with my sister-in-law today, a little girly time. While at Shopko, I saw some adorable cookie cutter ornaments (sorry, they don't have it on their website!). $4 for a ribbon tied to a cookie cutter?! You have GOT to be kidding me!
So of course I made my own.



Cookie Cutter Ornaments
-----------------------------------
Supplies: cookie cutters were left over from my wreath.
Directions: Cut a piece of twine off, wrap it around the cookie cutter, and make a bow. Simple, cheap, fast. I like it!


Do you, too?


Here's some more ideas for virtually free ornaments:
- Make my pinecone ornaments
- use natural nests (after they are abondoned of course) A coworker was kind enough to bless me with some of her own collection.

- Spray paint a lot of twigs and stick them in the top for a tree topper (we do this at Younkers)
- Save pet tags. They make great ornaments and remind you of past loved ones.
- string popcorn on fishing line for great-looking cheap garland. Just be careful! It breaks easily!
- Paint acorns and string them up.
-raid your craft storage, I'm sure you'll brew up something!


1 comment:

  1. So simple but so pretty.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas full of many blessing and treasured memories.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails