Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Wish List




Vintage Junky is having a wish list party! I'm a big daydreamer, so of course I have to show you what I daydream about!
A KitchenAid stand mixer from Younkers in stainless steel. And all of the fun attachments!

A stainless steel side by side fridge like this one from Sears
Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of money, but I'm picking up a white used side by side with water and ice this Saturday!
A pergola. Pictured is one from Sears. (Throw in that hot tub, too!) I've had plans drawn out for making my own for years now. Some day....


I would give my firstborn for this exact shed from Sears. (not really, don't freak out....)
My husband and I have wanted a shed since we bought our house.
Do you notice that I seem to love Sears??



A drill press. Pictured above is a nice one from Sears, but I'm not picky, I just want a drill press!





A white peacoat. I have a black one that I pretty much live in, but I think white would be classy when I go on a date with my husband, or any other time my kids aren't smearing grape jelly all over me. This one's from The Burlington Coat Factory.


Oh, how I've always wanted a 1968 Chevy Camaro. Someday we will be united.... I found this bad boy on Ebay Motors. If you bid and buy this thing, PLEASE come to my house just so that I can drool =)


I want my gym membership back. I absolutely loved going to this place every night. Just have to save a little bit of money first....Check out Anytime Fitness to see if there's a gym near you!



A three season porch, like this one pictured at Better Homes and Gardens. Then again, I would settle for any covered porch at this point.

I REALLY want to back to Disney World with my husband. We went there when I was 18, and I've been wanting to go back ever since. We never got to have a honeymoon, so maybe we'll take our honeymoon this year ;)




That's kind of a big-ticket-item list. Let's scale it back for a little bit.



Stemware like these from Living Quarters from Younkers.


Younker's version of Spanx. Muffin-top be gone!


This robe from Younkers, but in white.



I love Willow Tree and Comfort Candles. Here's the ones I want. You can find them at Younkers.
Brothers---isn't that perfect for my boys?


Mother & Daughter

Quest---for the avid reader, William
Brother and Sister---my little poops
Promise----It reminds me of my wedding <3 align="center">
A mother's love----wouldn't this go great in my bathroom?



Silk trees for my back porch from Younkers. Okay, they are a bit pricey, but a girl can dream, right?


Whew! I think that's enough for right now! I could be doing this all day long. Maybe I have a shopping problem....haha.




2 comments:

  1. Oh everyone needs a Kitchenaid! I have a green but that stainless steel *sigh* I love your wish list! And, what is a wish list without a trip to Disney... even if it rains, you are still at Disney! Thanks so much for joining in!

    SMiles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some awesome things on your list! If you've been a good girl - maybe Santa's a blog reader! :)

    Hope so!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails