Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gotta love the West End

So I FINALLY made my silverware windchime, and it's already broken! I didn't even get to take pictures.
APPARENTLY my neighbor doesn't like windchimes. I hung two of them yesterday, and it happened to be a very windy day. My neighbor started staring me down.
I can tell the string was cut. And she's the only person who knew I hung it. I'm just doing the math.
But I will prevail. I just need to go to the thrift store and pick up another saucer. The teacup survived the damage

Anyways, ya know what really scares me? The fact that this woman is a sex offender....and she was IN MY YARD! I think I would have just cause to take a baseball bat to her spine or knees if I EVER caught her in my yard.

So...today:
-Bring Will to dr. appt in a few minutes to get his meds HE NEEDS THEM! (done)
-Pick up his meds, then drop him off at school. (done)
-Pick up neccesities for our trip this weekend to Milwaukee. (done)
-Fix the windchime
-Give Will a haircut
-Give Hailey a bath.
-Start packing for the trip
-Go shopping with my mother-in-law for my nephew's birthday
-Wrap the present
-Find someone to come and let the dog out this weekend
-Go to Will's baseball game
-Watch a movie with the fam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails