Friday, April 10, 2009

No Easter Bunny??

Mmmm....Philly Cheese Steak. That's what I'm making for supper. Just waiting on my husband to get back with the french bread and cheese.

Then we are dying eggs! It may be a bit messy with Hailey this year, but I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun! Pictures will be posted tomorrow I'm sure....

And young William has figured out that the Easter Bunny isn't real. Well, he casually mentioned it to his dad while playing catch. So his dad will be sitting him down and having the "don't ruin it for the younger ones" talk. I guess this means we will have to discuss the whole Santa thing, too.

And I have some new lesson books. I'm teaching myself piano, and I'm chuggin along quite fast. And Will wants to learn also (so does John, but I'll think we'll cross that bridge when I can get him to sit down for more than 2 minutes), so I've decided that every other day he will have piano lessons. And on the off days his dad will be teaching him guitar, since he got an acoustic guitar this past christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails