Monday, March 14, 2011

Kicking off Spring Break!

I'm finally on Spring Break!
I wish I was here....

....but I'm relaxing at Mi Casa for the week instead.


I'm going full speed ahead on my closet, and it WILL get done by Thursday (I have an inspector coming Thursday morning, and I want this place CLEAN.)

I ran into some minor delays the past few days:
1. Ran out of primer.
2. Bumped my head onto a wall with wet primer on it. 10 showers later...still have primer in my hair. Hey, at least I know it does it's job well, right?
3. Tried prying a board off the wall, and sunk the hammer into the drywall. In my defense, the nails used to nail this board into the wall mimicked the nails used when my saviour Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross.

These things were wicked big.



So the wall is patched, I still have primer in my hair, and that's about it.
I'm buying more primer tonight, so tomorrow morning, I'll get the walls done!

By tomorrow night, I'm hoping the flooring will be done.

Wednesday morning, I will work on the trim, and by the end of the day, the door will be cut and installed.



Anyways, I'm actually stopping in to show you a product that I just got online.
I had a coupon for $15 off at Express.


That's a perfume on one end and lipgloss on the other!

How cool is that?!

I only paid 90 cents + shipping & handling.
(The coupons were sent to me for my birthday. Thanks Express!)


The lipgloss consistency is excellent. Not too sticky. The color is amazing!
I'm picky about perfumes, and I must say, I really like this one!
It's a floral scent, and it's not "in your face" strong.


Just thought I'd share my discovery.

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails