Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh, Pottery Barn

I'm always amazed at how Pottery Barn jacks up prices on everything.



I love, love, love saddle stools, but at $99 a piece?!
No way!

 You can actually get the same stools at Bed Bath & Beyond for $29.99 a piece...


....even though I got mine for only $17 for BOTH.
;)




Anyways, my great/awesome/amazing/genius friend fixed my computer for me, so I'm virus-free!!
Though we didn't wait very long, all that free-time drove me into high gear!

I have four projects that I will be showing you soon, I'm just waiting for my thumb to stop throbbing (stupid hammer...) before I pound out the rest of these projects.

Thanks, everyone, for being so patient and understanding with my lack of projects lately.
You guys rule!


1 comment:

  1. I would like to exchange links with your site sprwmn.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails