Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June To-Do

I don't want to start June.

May flew by so fast, I'm scared that June will, too!

This month is going to be crazy. I just looked at my course syllabus for school, and I have stuff to do before I even see the classroom! Summer courses are accelerated.

Yuck.

I also have a big Fourth of July bash every year, so I will be preparing for that.

I want to keep my To-Do list for June relatively simple. I didn't get much done in May because of a huge remodel.

So for June:

1. Build my fence.
This is my only project.
I'm not going to kid myself, this is going to take me quite a while! I won't have any time for other projects. Maybe mini projects...
But I have a pretty large yard. I have to make/install an arbor gate. I want a smaller picket fence in the front. Yeah....this one will take all month...

2. Surprise my husband with an awesome Father's Day gift.
Father's Day is in June, right?! Haha, I think so.... but anyways, I'm not telling what it is.  I have family readers, and this one can't get leaked out!



Last year we went to a mine. My husband loves our state history, and he was as giddy as a 5 year old in a candy store!


















That's it!
Just one huge project and one personal goal. Not overloading this month!

But who knows...I just may end up taking on another ridiculous remodel.
lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails