Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Have A Winner!

Whew! I was losing wind there at the end! That was a long contest!

I know this series wasn't my usual fun home improvement projects that everyone comes here for, but I hope that everyone read most of them. Some days were about simple changes to make you more healthy. Some days were about remembering to have fun.

The one thing I hope everyone took out of this series is that it's important to take care of yourself before you take care of your home.


Anyways, I bet you want to know who the winner is!
The winner was picked by random.org. I wrote each name, each day, numbering as I went.
The winner is...
Ali from Day 12!


I hope everybody had fun!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to get my prize =) I think it will be just the thing I need to help me feel "pretty" as I enter my 3rd trimester!

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails