Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 31: Be True to Yourself

This doesn't have anything about being healthy. Really, the main goal in life is to be happy, even in our mistakes.

The biggest way to remain happy is to be true to yourself.
Hate your job? Then maybe it's just not your type of career.

I'm only a sales associate right now, but I love my job. One of the main reasons is because I love working with and helping people. That's also why I'm training to become an RN.

I guess I'm writing this because I have been teased numerous times over the past years about not being "a girl."
Why?
Maybe I'm not obsessed with pink, nail polish, chocolate, scrapbooks, expensive jewelry.
LaDeDa.
And I'm not saying that's bad! Don't get me wrong, all those things probably rock!
It's just not for me. It's not who I am.

I would rather stuff myself in a workshop all day long than get a manicure.
I would rather shop at Menards rather than Victoria's Secret (though that's the only place I go for bras!)
I would rather read a woodworking book rather than a trashy romance novel.

But I also clean up pretty decent in a pair of 5 inch heels ;)

That's me. Because I'm true to myself.

 
Are you being true to yourself? Tell me about your personality, your likes or dislikes, what your perfect day would be. Anything.
You will be put into a drawing for all this free stuff:

2 Elizabeth Arden lipsticks, an Elizabeth Arden makeup clutch, and a cute deep red tote.
The giveaway ends at midnight tonight! Hurry up and leave a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails