Thursday, December 3, 2009

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

What wouldn't I do for something free?!



At work last night, we were promoting our Karen Neuberger line of intimates. Buy a pair of pajamas or socks, you get a free gift.


The deal was that if I wear the pajamas to promote them, I got to keep them.

5 hours of humiliation for expensive ($72 to be exact) pajamas? Where do I sign up?!

This is me working. Sorry for the quality. Can't complain when I only had a camera phone with me.

The best part was that I originally came to work in high heeled boots (of course not knowing about the promotion).


Yep, I got strange looks, some giggles, and a whole lot of stares, but as I type this, still wearing my Karen Neuberger pajamas, I can honestly say: TOTALLY WORTH IT! lol


So what would you do for some free loot?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails