Monday, November 23, 2009

When it rains, it pours

Oh my poor neglected blog.
I won't be able to show you any new projects for a while. The breaker at my house is toast. The part is shipping from California and should arrive by this Friday.
I have no heat or electricity, so for the meantime I am staying at Casa De Mom's ;)

So, since I don't want you to get bored for the next week, I will be highlighting some of my mother's rooms.
She has a gorgeous 2-story house. She has been tirelessly working to remodel it. So I will be showing you all of her beautiful remodels.
And maybe I'll show off some of my step-dad's "toys" as well.

You don't want to miss this. This woman can seriously decorate. Plus you may get a little glimpse of my childhood.

Overall, I think it should be a fun time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails