Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Up and Coming!

Sorry for my lack of new posts.
I have a good excuse: I left my SD card at my ma's, and my camera won't let me take pictures without it.
So, in the meantime, I'll let you know what's in store for you in the next few days.

1-Music Lover's project (yes, it's almost redone!)
2- Reupholstered Ottoman
3- Vinyl Wall Decal
4- Magic Bullet Recipes (made some last night, but since they are 10 second recipes, I will just do them all over again and take pictures!)
5- A fun find to display a family treasure
6- Sneak peaks at my major winter project.


This is in no special order. I may do #6 before #3. Who knows.
As I said before, sorry about the lack of posts. I've been keeping my nose in my studies a bit more on top of forgetting my SD card. But I promise you, these posts are worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails