Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Featured at Someday Crafts!

Photobucket 

I was featured, again, at Someday Crafts! This one is for my mail center!

Click the image above to check it out.

If you're not a follower of Michelle's blog, you should be! She is BY FAR one of the nicest people I have met in blog-land. Her comments and encouragement bring tears to my eyes.
Her site features daily projects from people all over the blogging community. It's a GREAT place to get ideas for your own home, attire, etc.
As I stated before, check out her site and become a follower if you're not already!




Update: Michelle ended up featuring me twice in one day, so instead of doing 4 posts in one day, I'm just going to add the second feature here!
Click here to check out the second feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails