Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things and Stuff...

Okay, I know 3 posts in one day is pretty ridiculous.
Maybe if I stayed on track for my "31 Days" series....

Anyways. I just want to let you in on a few things that will be happening around here soon.

1. I've been doing wordworking. I'm building like crazy (that's why there's not as many little craft posts). I'm not done yet, so expect that in about a week.
2. I've been whittling. You'll get to see what I made tomorrow.
3. I've been organizing. I'm crazy smitten with this project. I saw it in a book, and I had to have it! You'll see this in a couple days.
4. I've been planning. Planning my new craft room, that is! We are giving the boys each their own TV instead of having a game room in the basement. That room is being converted into my own HUGE craft room! Better yet, it was my husband that suggested it. I love him <3


Anyways, I have a huge lineup ready for you, so I hope you stick around to see all the awesome projects to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails