Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 27: Take Care of Your Skin!

I'm not going to preach the basics of good skin care.
You know, drinking lots of water, not smoking, wearing SPF, blah blah blah...


You should know those.
All I'm saying is to develop a good skin routine.
I'm still in my 20s, so of course I have yet to develop that first wrinkle.

This is what I use:
For my stretch marks:





I use a good combination on Palmer's Cocoa Butter (to prevent stretch marks), and Bio Oil (to reduce the ones I already have).  Darn kids......but they're worth it!
I can honestly say that I can see a noticeable difference. Yes, you can definitely still see my stretch marks, but Bio Oil turned the color from purple or silvery to a normal tan. I feel MUCH more confident!

For Cracked Lips:






Yeah, it might seem a bit odd that I use Lansinoh's nipple cream, but hey, if you've ever breastfed and used it, you know how fast it heals cracked skin.
I actually have some under my nose right now because my skin is so cracked and sore from this stupid sinus infection. I know I'll wake up tomorrow with beautiful skin again!

For Anti-Aging:
Besides wearing SPF, I also use Cocoa Butter on my face. It sounds weird, but it boosts collagen, and that prevents wrinkles.
Other things for my battle against wrinkles:









Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules Intensive Treatment for Face and Throat.
It feels a little greasy going on, so I use this at night so that I don't have grease-face during the day. I've never gotten any breakouts from it!




Oil of Olay Regenerist The stuff is much more affordable than the Ceramide capsules, and I love that this goes on smooth like lotion so that I can wear it during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails