Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 12: Join a Health Website

Day 12: Join a Health Website
---------------------------------
This is my favorite.
Why spend hours on Facebook (Farmville anyone?) when you can interact with tons of people who are striving for a similar goal: to get healthy?

I'm a member of Anytimehealth.com. I absolutely LOVE it! It tracks my meals, progress, and fitness routines. I just scan my key at Anytime Fitness, and it automatically records my workout online. LOVE it!

The only problem is that it costs money to join if you're a non-member.

Don't worry, ladies! One of my old favorites (and very similar to anytimehealth.com) is Sparkpeople.com

Click on the link above and wander around the site for a bit. If you like what you see, give it a shot!

Let me know how you like it!





4 comments:

  1. I'm a member of sparkpeople, I like the menu (grocery list) option! so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Heidi! I was a huge fan of that site. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, were you referring to me?? Its funny you should mention facebook as I was just thinking how I feel so much better when I am blogging/reading blogs than when I am playing those GAMES on fb. Yikes! I am off to check out those websites you mentioned, not sure if I can utilize them right now since I am pregnant, but it can't hurt to look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - Just found that sparkpeople has another site called babyfit.com, yay! =)

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails