Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Pie
-------------------
Yay! I finally found my pumpkin pie recipe!




Ingredients
---------------
-1 pre-made crust (someday I will make a homemade crust, but I wasn't that ambitious this time around)
-1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin (again, someday I'm going to do real pumpkin, but this BIG REVEAL is sucking up my time)
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 tsp. cinnamon
-1/2 tsp. ground ginger
-1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
-2 eggs, beaten
-3/4 cup milk




Directions
------------
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.
3. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. To prevent burned crust, line the edges with aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes (take the aluminum foil off halfway through), or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Refrigerate for at least two hours. Serve with a dollop of Cool Whip on top.




It's my favorite pie. It goes well in my favorite season: autumn.






Stick around for: Chronicles of "31 Days to a Better Dressed Nest," two major purchases that I need to show off, some more sneak peeks (sorry, none today!), a look at my new staircase, and of course, the BIG REVEAL!

Instead of a sneak peek, I want to show off my little buggers from this past Halloween. There's my kiddos (Luigi, Jason, and the bumblebee), and my nephew (the pup). Aren't they adorable?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails