Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost!

The staircase is completely done!
I was going to show you it tonight, but I'm pooped.
Plus I have a crazy hard exam tomorrow morning that I need to study for.
And I need to make supper soon.
So.....yeah, you're waiting one more day.


But I'll give you a little peek:

And here's a little quirk of mine:
I like to work out in the workshop in my husband's shoes.
I don't like dragging sawdust all over my house, and his shoes are easier to quick slip on since I make 1,000 trips from the house to the workshop every day.
He thinks I'm weird ;)









1 comment:

  1. haha...you know how I combat the not dragging in stuff from the zillion trips to the garage?? I wear FLIP FLOPS! Adam could just kill me! Someday he's gonna give me a big fat "I told ya so" when I step on a nail (which I've already done...it went through my shoe but I lifted my foot fast enough that it only poked my foot) or cut myself or drop something on my foot. Until then...flip flops work for me! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails