Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cookbook Stand

We're kicking back with an easy post today.

I found this picture display easel a couple weeks ago at Walmart for only $7.97. Not too bad, right?


I figured that it's about time I have a cookbook stand, so that's what my display turned out to be. When it's not in active use, it holds a cookbook that my mother-in-law scrap booked for me years ago (maybe for Christmas?)



Isn't that a nice way to display a family treasure?
I think I may add a glaze to it to bring out some more of the bronze tones. It looks too black to me.



Here's another peek at my big project:



Well, that just looks like a bunch of rags...




Up and Coming: reupholstered ottoman, Magic Bullet recipes, more sneak peeks, and a coffee table redone (yes, I did another project).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails