Sunday, October 11, 2009

Candle Accents

I found this excellent project at Craft Monkey.



Here's her version on updating a boring candle:






Isn't that fabulous? When I saw it, I knew I had to have it.



Here's mine!



Now that I look at her's again, I see that I forgot to tie a cute bow. Oh well, maybe soon. I think I'm going to change out the flowers, too, but there were pretty slim pickings at Walmart with all the Christmas florals out right now. In due time....

Also, check out her newest post: Some Afters
I think I'm going to be making a cute ball of twine also for my table. Hey, why not? Now I have a bunch of unused twine ;)



Yet another sneak peak at my big project:

The big reveal will be either this Wednesday or Thursday. I have some things on hold at Younkers for their huge sale, so I'm waiting until then!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I LOVE the way you wrapped your candles at different levels of height. And the daisies are super cute! eagerly waiting to see your big reveal, it looks gorgeous (the lil glimpse you shared!) can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails