Friday, July 15, 2011

Etched Pyrex

Have you seen all the etched Pyrex out there in the blog-o-sphere lately?

I had to give it a whirl...


...and I'm loving it!

I'm not going to give a tutorial because there are already so many great ones out there, like at Happy Valley Quilter.

She also mentions on her tutorial how Armour Etch states that their cream will NOT work on Pyrex, but it does.

Just leave the cream on longer than 5 minutes (on the directions).



I've actually snuck quite a few projects in the last few weeks, but I've had no time to share.

Today I found a box of flooring in the garage, so that's what I'm doing today.

The entire upstairs of my house is getting redone, and we're going to living without a second bathroom for a while. I'm also doing some demolition up there.
Even though this is a huge project, it really won't be that costly...I'll keep you updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails