Sunday, January 9, 2011

Honey Glazed Ham

I haven't shared a recipe in such a long time!

Honey Glazed Ham

  • Thinly sliced ham. (I buy 2-3 pounds of the lean kind)
  • 1/4 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tbs mustard
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 orange, skin left on, sliced thin

  1. Stagger the ham slices in a shallow baking dish. (Refer to picture to see what I'm talking about.)
  2. In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
  3. Pour the mixture over the ham.
  4. Place the orange slices on top of the ham.
  5. Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
  6. Take off the orange slices before eating!
I like to baste it like a turkey, just to make sure that it gets full flavor.




On another note, the master bedroom is close to being done. I put up the rest of the baseboard, primed all doors, and gave each 1 coat of paint. I ran out of paint, so I can't finish it until I go buy some more.


I'm really sorry for the delay in this project. Trust me, I want this done more than you do, haha!
Unfortunately, I'm having contractors over tomorrow to discuss insulating my house, so it might not get done tomorrow. I'll let you know about the progress on that, and maybe even shoot some "before" pictures.
Does anyone else have drop-ceiling tiles used as attic insulation? You'll have to see it to believe it...
I'm so excited, aren't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails