Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10-in-10 Day 6 ; Ooey Gooey Witches

I'm rocking at this 10 projects in 10 days thing!

Today is Day 6: Clean both vehicles.
Check!

Yesterday was Make a Halloween Treat.

That's what I'm going to show you today.

Ooey Gooey Witches


Place caramel apples on a cookie sheet.

Place an ice cream cone upside down over the stick (I used the Oreo kind).

Use raisins for the eyes.

Candy corn for the nose.

Mini chocolate chips for the mouth.

Twizzlers Pull-N-Peel for the hair.




The kids love this treat so much! The hair take a long time to put on, but it's worth it!

Well, since I'm a bit ahead of my 10-in-10 list, and I have the day off work, I'm going to leap into tomorrow's task: sign the kids up for swimming lessons.

1 comment:

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails