Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Father's Day?

I know it's not really Father's Day.
We celebrated Father's Day a little early at my house (a few days ago).

This is what my hubby got for being the coolest/nicest/most lovable dad.

This is the picture from KMart. It's been raining almost every day since I've brought home the grill, so it's been hard to take an actual picture.

I've had my eye on it for a couple months now.
$299.

After begging the manager to let me walk out with the floor model (they were sold out because apparently everyone else thought it was too good of a deal to pass up as well!), I set it all up for my hubby.


We've never had a brand new grill before. This one is amazing!

It received a couple bad reviews on Kmart's website, but only for the extremely long time it took to put together.


Luckily mine was the floor model.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails