Saturday, April 3, 2010

April To-Do

I can't believe it's already April!
With warm weather here (well, above 50 most days anyways), I can finally start getting projects done again!

My April Goals:
1. Fix the playhouse.
I want to install new windows, lay down new carpet, paint the interior, put in a table and chairs, install a doorknob, add window flower boxes, and eventually build a white picket fence and a gate around it. Wouldn't that be adorable?


Actually, I just got done installing a doorknocker with a peephole in it today. I made some minor structural repairs, too.
Okay, I know I won't get all that stuff done, but I'm hoping for new windows and a doorknob this month.

2. Get all the lawn furniture out.

3. Find plans to make a circular bench to fit around a tree in the backyard.

4. Have a nice, small birthday party for my daughter, Hailey =)


5. Do something special for my husband and I's anniversary.

6. Finish trimming out the inside of my kitchen cabinets. I have 2 done, only 4 more to go!

7. Begin my island transformation!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails