Friday, January 1, 2010

Life Lesson Revisited


If you remember, a while back I talked about life's most important lesson: "Don't take everything so seriously! Whether it be in decorating, cooking, creating, or just life in general, just have fun with it!"
My aunt is living proof of this. Click the picture below to check out the post if you want some giggles!

Anyways, the reason I bring this up, is because I want to show you another person that is living it up: my step dad.


He took these three run down cars:

And turned it into this (so far....):
This is the crowning glory (the engine he rebuilt):
But what does this have to do with the life lesson?!

This is what is hanging from the back bumper.....
....his large purple nuts.





These things are each double the size of my fist! So if you ever see this beaut driving around, be sure to give a wave!

Here's the mad scientist behind it all:



So for 2010, I want everyone's resolution to be to live life a little lighter. Have fun with the year that God gave you!

Carpe Diem=Seize the Carp!!

Oh! And I also finished my big project last night!! It will take me a few days to edit all the before, progress, and after pictures, so I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday the post will be up, so look out for that!
But in the meantime, here's a peek at it:

Here's the lineup (not in any particular order):

-Tin Pot Accent

-Jewelry Frame

-Herb Garden

-The Big Reveal

-Accent Pillow

-and maybe one more sneak peek!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails